A really strong case for using outsourced trainers for your learning and development needs is Cost Saving.
Savings tend to be around 20%, brought about by:
- Working with a commercially aware supplier operating as a cost centre
- Increased “percentage utilisation”. Having a permanent full time L&D resource means inevitably there will be peaks and troughs in utilisation of this resource. Internal utilisation is typically 60-70% whereas external utilisation is typically 95% upwards.
- Reduced overheads including:
- NI and pensions; all trainers are set up as limited companies and are IR35 compliant
- No career planning or training costs