Having watched the Gravity Model video, you need to now measure your current gravity. How much pull and influence do you have on your team, your business advocates and in the market.
Here’s a list of questions that will help you gauge your gravity:
– How many of your team can articulate what your are passionate about?
– How many top candidates have approached you to join your team?
– How many times have you been invited to give a talk at a seminar?
– How many people from other areas of your business phone you for your advice?
– How many times have you been suggested as an expert on LinkedIn?
– How many networking events have you been to in the last 6 months?
– How many of your competitors have you met with in the last 6 months?
Whatever your answers to those questions, the truth is that you have gravity, otherwise you wouldn’t be where you are today! The other truth is that you can grow your gravity. It just takes some thought and effort. And the next few posts will help you do just that.