An email circular that struck a chord….
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2007 when…
1. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
3. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
4. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they
don’t have e-mail addresses.
5. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone
is home to help you carry in the shopping.
6. Every advert on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
7. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn’t have the first
20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you
turn around to go and get it.
8. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
9. You start tilting your head sideways to smile : )